Thomas is now 21 months old. I cannot believe that in three months time he will be 2 years old. Where is the time going?
- He can say over 60 words or phrases and that number is increasing every day
- He can do nearly 60 Tiny Talk and Mr Tumble (Makaton) signs
- He is in his cotbed with the side off now and will shortly be moving into a racing car bed
- He goes to sleep with 4 monkey toys, 1 My Pal Scout and half the cast of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- His favourite TV shows are Something Special, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Curious George
- His spoon and fork control are getting better by the day
- He loves going to nursery and has to be dragged away whenever I go and collect him
- He is very loving and is very generous with cuddles and kisses
- He can be quite bossy on occasion and does not like it if you say 'No' to him
- He does not like having his nappy changed and will scream until it it done unless you distract him with toys etc.
- He loves playing in his Cozy Coupe police car
- He waves goodbye to planes and birds in the sky whenever he sees them
- He is a very bright and clever little boy and Daddy and I love him very much
This post is linked up to #PoCoLo